Facility managerTerug naar vacature overzicht
You are open and ready to relocate your living situation. The city where the housing park lies will be in consultation. We are looking for new facilty employees to strengthen Housing and Car Park for our Flex employees.
At this position, you are responsible for the daily operation of our housing locations and transport planning. You are the contact point for the residents and manage our housing location.
You ensure a pleasant stay at our housing location(s). You are also responsible for the live ability at the campus, living experience of the residents and the observance of procedures and guidelines. You are flexible and have a positive attitude.
What are you going to do exactly?
- You take care of the check-in and check-out of the residents;
- Responsible for organizing BSN number together with recruitment;
- You take care of daily transport/house planning in cooperation with the accountmanagers;
- You carry out periodical checks of the living area and cars;
- You check the state of the inventory at the housing location and inform about shortcomings and repair defects;
- You take care of the right administration of the car park and control this;
- You take care of proper records in the stay-register and process it in our system;
- You are responsible for the SNF registration;
- You are available 24/7 in case of emergencies.
hET desired profile:
- Minimum secondary education (MBO) level of analysis and work;
- Relevant professional experience;
- Driver’s license, category B+ (E);
- Command of the English language in speaking and writing and the Polish language;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
What you will get in return?
Though we have noted a considerable growth in the last years, we are still a business with family culture. The informal, multicultural work environment ensures a pleasant and unique atmosphere. We are striving at the best company results together with motivated colleagues. Your input and results will be rewarded with a related salary as well as good primary and secondary employee benefits.
Are you interested and does the above profile fit you? Do not hesitate and contact us by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call one of our colleagues at 024-3888123!